your rights regarding the protection of personal data. Personal data is information that contains information
about the identity of natural persons or which can be derived from a natural person.
as all other visitors on our website.
We attach great importance to the trust that exists for us. We want to continue to take care of it in our forthcoming
and established contacts. Our ambition is to make you feel confident in your contacts with us, regardless of the reason
for the contact being taken.
Responsible for the personal information
Scanditronix Magnet AB, (organization 556224-6107) with address Olvägen 28, 342 50 Vislanda is responsible for processing
your personal data.
If you would like to contact us, please send as an email to email@example.com
How do we process your personal information?
Scanditronix Magnet AB only collects personal information that is necessary, relevant and not superfluous for the purpose
for which it is intended. Personal data is processed for a purpose and on a legal basis.
Scanditronix Magnet AB will process personal data only as long as it is required for the purpose it was collected. We have
a thinning routine that we continuously follow which involves deleting personal information. We take into account other
legislation, such as the accounting act.
Scanditronix Magnet AB will not sell or otherwise transfer personal data to third parties, with the exception of government
decisions or support of law.
Where is the personal data processed?
Scanditronix Magnets AB will ensure that all processing of personal data is protected through technological and organizational
measures, so that the data is not lost, destroyed, manipulated or becomes available to unauthorized persons. The security aspects
will include confidentiality, integrity and availability as well as adequate technological protection. The actions aim to achieve
a level of security that is sufficiently high considering the technical capabilities available. Scanditronix Magnets AB is following
the development to continuously adapt our solutions.
What rights are there for you as a person?
As a person, you have multiple rights in respect of privacy. Below we give you a summary of your rights. You are entitled to:
- - A registry extract - a confirmation of and information about the personal data being processed.
- - Correction - to get incorrect information corrected.
- - Deletion - to remove certain data.
- - Opposition - object to our treatment if it is based on interest weighing or for direct marketing.
- - Limited treatment - Personal data processing is limited, if you, for example, oppose the accuracy of the data.
- - Data portability - The personal data can be moved from us to another instance responsible for personal data.
- - Revoke consent - You can revoke a given consent at any time.
- - Leave a complaint - The right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you consider that your personal information is not processed correctly. Contact information to the Data Protection Authority can be found further down.
How do you contact us?
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervision and compliance
Scanditronix Magnet AB will document all possible personal data incidents and, unless it is not unlikely that it poses a risk to
the registrants' rights and liberties, also report incidents to the Data Protection Authority.
In case of complaints regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Authority and make a notification. You reach the Data Protection Authority as follows:
Phone number: 08-657 61 00, mån-fre, kl. 09.00–11.30 och 12.30–15.00
Fax: 08-652 86 52